| Bureaucrats |
| Chat Moderators|
In here, you can post your request for Rollback Rights. Rollbacks are able to revert edits and vandalism with only one click on the [Rollback] button. There is no maximum number of Rollback Rights, but the users need to be trusted by the community. If you think you reserve Rollback Rights, do not hesitate in making a request. Odin is waiting for you!
- Have a strong History of contributions. Usually, over 100 edits on articles. But, quality is more important than quantity.
- No History of Vandalism, but History of anti-vandalism-Reverting Vandalism, reporting vandals and/or both.
- No History of serious blocks due to vandalism or sockpuppetry.
- Been on the Wiki for at least a month and is trusted by the community.
- Use the Chat at least once a week, if not, Chat-Moderator Rights are required. Rollback Rights users are usually granted with Chat-Mod Rights automatically.
- Add your name as a subheading under the section "Current Requests" and give an explanation on why you deserve and require Rollback Rights. Don't forget to sign your posts or the request/vote won't be valid.
- Any user with an active account may support a nominee by voting under that user's request. A user can vote by adding a bullet point or a number and signing with four ~~.
- Bureaucrat Birdqueen102 will make the final decision. Please, don't get to disappointed if your request is declined.
SonOfZeus1200- Hey guys, two of you already know me from Camp Half Blood Wiki and Percy Jackson Fanfiction wiki. I have a long history of editing pages and improveing the quality of articles. Plus I have an extensive knowledge of Norse Mythology. Hopefully we get to work together to create the next great Wiki in the Rick Riordan Fandom. SonOfZeus1200~Peace out. 02:30, October 25, 2013 (UTC)
Hello. My name is PoseidonEpicness45. I have been on this wiki since December and would like to apply for Rollback. I have a history of edits on this wiki. More than 250 edits on articles. I have no history of vandalism. I haven't been on lately due to 1. School 2. Lack of sources I could use to edit. I do promise to be super active once book 1 is out, because I will then have a source. I would probably look like that kid over the computer with his eyes wide open. All jokes aside, I do hope you take my request into consideration and thank you. I would also like to add that I will be on chat at 6:30, 7:30 or 8:00 in case you want to talk to me