| Bureaucrats |
| Chat Moderators|
Bureaucrats are one level up from administrators but have none of the administrator privileges. Bureaucrats only have the ability to manipulate users rights. They have the ability to promote and revoke rollback, chat moderator and administrator rights as well as appointing new bureaucrats. While they cannot directly revoke another user's bureaucrat status, they can revoke their own. Bureaucrats also have the ability to revoke a user's bot status in case the bot is malfunctioning, but community consensus is required for the addition of users's bot status. By default, bureaucrats are not identified on their user pages. If a bureaucrat is also an admin, only "ADMIN" will show so Special:ListUsers must be used to tell bureaucrats from normal administrators.
You can see a list of the current Bureaucrats here
- Have a very strong history of contributions. Though, quality is more important than quantity.
- No history of vandalism, but a strong history of anti-vandalism. History of reporting vandalism and reverting bad edits is very important too.
- Be trusted by the community and by other administrators and bureaucrats
- Have Administrator Rights, and of course, Rollback and Chat Moderator Rights.
- Add your name as a subheading under the section "Current Requests" and give an explanation on why you deserve and require Bureaucrat Rights. Don't forget to sign your pose request won't be valid.
- Any user with an active account may support a nominee by voting under that user's request. A user can vote by adding a bullet point or a number and signing with four ~~.
- Bureaucrat Iamhisrighteousness will make the final decision in case of a tie. The community basically makes the decision. Please, don't get to disappointed If your request is declined, you can try again when the next Bureaucrat election opens.
Requests for Bureaucratship are currently closed .